Thursday, February 22, 2007

Madrid Part II

So, it's time for the digital photos I took in Madrid. Didn't take many, and the results were poorer than with my Nikon.

1st night - Friday night, we arrived, went to a concert, and then had dinner at Viejo Madrid and ate the most delicious food, god I miss the food! hehehe


Then walked around a bit in the way to a club... This has no manip, it's the actual colour of the sky that night, it was midnight or something.


We got to club, crazy thing, terrible music, but the mood and place were amazing. I think it used to me an old palace or something. Got caught with my camera, and was told i couldn't take photos there... Oh well...

Diego, our Madrid guide (hehehe). with the waitress. ;)

3rd night - We went to the movies, saw Children of Men. Was told that restaurant people would throw napkins, papers, cigarettes, food, everything on the floor. I didn't believe until I actually saw the floor of one of these places. Amazing...





And that's all folks ;)
Hope Life is treating you all well.

Cheers

No comments: