Saturday, May 07, 2011

Diana! Oh Diana!

Honey… I’m baaack.

After sometime away, I’m back with many developed films to scan. Fun!

I finally shot through my first Diana mini film… and well… FAIL. Ahahah. I really need to get myself a flash!

Anyway, here are the few acceptable shots out of the bunch. Mostly random shots so don’t expect a coherent story surrounding them.

Back in December I finally finished my much loved masters degree (ahahah) with a bang (I caused quite an impression!) so I went out to celebrate with my friends and had some victory pizza.

Diana 1.1

 

Some time later (I’m confused about dates) Susana had a housewarming party, we ate cake with shinny candles, drank wine and heard the neighbors complain.

Diana 1.4

Diana 1.5

Diana 1.6

Diana 1.3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Random cat photo. Any excuse to shoot cats is taken <3 Cat lady powaaa

Diana 1.7

 

Meanwhile my apartment was slowly shaping up to become what I wished & dreamed of. <3

Diana 1.9

Diana 1.8

 

S. came to visit.

Diana 1.10

Diana 1.11

Diana 1.11b

 

I baked some big ass cookies for the contractors. Yummy

Diana 1.12

Last pictures before packing everything up.

Diana 1.13

Wedding invitations & pretty handwriting <3

Diana 1.14

My invitation Open-mouthed smile

Diana 1.15

 

Finally the warm weather came, and I went to the beach. Apart from getting a big ass sunburn I got from falling asleep (yeah, bright) it was a great day.

Diana 1.16

Diana 1.17

Diana 1.18

Diana 1.19

Diana 1.20

Diana 1.21

Diana 1.22

Diana 1.23

Diana 1.24

Diana 1.25

Diana 1.26

 

The day finally came and I moved to my new home. And my dyslexia showed up as well. Ahahahahah

Diana 1.27

H & T <3

Diana 1.28

Rossy & Adel were my first visitors, and we had good time sight seeing & eating.

Diana 1.29Diana 1.30

And that’s all folks.

No comments: