Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Can I say I’m a grown up now?

It was my 25th birthday last November. One quarter of a century. Feel old… or maybe not. Haha

Decided to spend the day surrounded by good food, great friends and a whole lot of…

img365

After having lunch with my mother, went for tea (or hot chocolate for me) & scones with H.

img366b

H. explaining something very important I’m sure…

img367

… like the addictive power of the Iphone. Hahaha (é tudo dor de cotovelo obviamente!)

img368b

 

At dinner, went for pizza. Delicious one of the sort.

img369b


Here, I give you colour, for the drooling effect!

IMG_4946-Lo-Fi
All you needed was a toothpick and you were ready to go!

img370b

Some people enjoyed the toothpicks way too much…

img371b

… others just looked lovely :)

img372b

img373b

img374b

… or just plain RAWR! <3

img375b

… which apparently not everyone enjoyed. Haha

img376b

img377b

img379b

img381b

img382b

 

Then we moved to a second location. I’d try to describe it, but my words wouldn’t make justice of this place. Let’s just say it was epic!

IMG_5007b
I got to take my favorite photo of all times. (Thank you Peter for being my muse, always! Haha)

img383b temp

And then my camera was stolen by Miss Susana.

img387b

img384b

img385b

Have I mentioned I don’t like my picture being taken? Ironic I know. Deal with it.

img386b

“Ok, last one and then you leave me alone!”

img388b temp

Everybody loves my hat. Haha

img389

Girls Girls Girls!

img390b

And that was all.

Next morning, cuddled in bed with a gift <3

img391

No comments: