Sunday, December 02, 2007

My first 'mini' expo!

So... I was asked to contribute some of my photos to an exhibition during the 'cultural week' at my Uni. Although I had (and still have...) many doubts, I ended up accepting the kind invitation.
These are the shots that were selected to appear in that mini expo. Tell me what you think, are they a good choice or bad choice and why?
Anyway, the photos will be exhibited from the 3rd to the 6th of December in the lobby of the Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação da UL.
This is a first for me, so yey me! eheheheheh
A special thanks to Joana Cruz who kindly invited me and to my friends who always encourage me, in particular to Tiago Almeida for always being blunt and honest and advising me well.










3 comments:

paperdoll said...

boa escolha, gosto! às tantas ainda dou lá um salto :)

Anonymous said...

E isto não surgiu em conversa?!

Tiago Almeida said...

É um prazer poder ver as tuas fotografias, mais do que qualquer outra coisa que possa dizer. Estão óptimas, Marta. Parabéns!